As Feelings of Inadequacy Creep In
I have seen many blogs by people who are American or Canadian and teaching in Korea, and they are very boring. I like to think of mine as funny and entertaining, and thinking about what to write occupies my mind quite often. After viewing many of the boring blogs I naturally assumed that I had the elite 'American in Korea' blog, but I was wrong. I found this:
http://korealife.blogspot.com/
This guy has been in Korea since 2000. He left to teach in China a few months ago so his Korean blog is going to waste away as he starts up his Chinese blog. But since 2000, he has had his blog published in two separate books. Wow. You can only access his stuff from 2003 to present, and I think it's good stuff. I was disheartened at first to know there was a better blog out there, but now that I am writing this post I know what I need to do. I'm going to step my game up. No more slacking for me.
But if anyone reading this wants to see some good pictures of Korea I'd check out his site. He takes pictures of things I have never thought of taking pictures of but they really show the culture of Korea. Even though he lives in Seoul, everything I've seen on his site is almost identical to Ulsan.

1 Comments:
your blog is better.
Post a Comment
<< Home