
Dried Squid-The Korean Beef Jerky. This is the first package of dried squid I've ever purchased. It's everywhere and I've always thought of buying some but never did because I felt it was my final step to emersing myself into Korean culture. Tonight I could hold out no longer. This pack came with some mayonaise for dipping sauce (it isn't pictured because it immediatley went into the trash). When I first opened the stuff I almost put all of it into the trash with the mayonaise because it smelled like a pet store (a combination of wet dog, kitty litter, and wood shavings in the hamster cages). But I decided to eat some anyways. It tasted like a pet store, too, but for some reason I couldn't stop eating it. I am hooked. I already finished eating this stuff in the picture and I'm planning my next purchase. Korean beef jerky- mmm-mmmmm. Maybe I'll buy two packs...I'm out the door.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home