Deep Kimchi

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Gaining Weight

I am trying to gain some of the weight I have lost. Since I wrote "The Incredible Shrinking Raymond" I have lost about six more pounds. I have quit swimming and I am lifting weights six days a week. I have decided that I need to make some changes to my diet.

Yesterday, I thought that it would be a good idea to go to a bakery and buy some sweets. I would eat the sweet between meals and that would put the weight on quickly. So after eating breakfast I went to the bakery and bought some delicious looking things. I went home and began to eat. After about five bites I was finished. About thirty minutes later, I was doubled over and begging for the pain in my stomach to go away. I'm not used to sugar. I couldn't eat lunch. In the afternoon, I came to the brilliant conclusion that my body had aclimated to the sugar, so I decided to eat some more sweets. I laid on my bed in the fetal postion during dinner time.

My sweet diet failed miserably. I probably only lost more weight. Now, I have decided to have a diet that consists of rice, seaweed, eggs, milk, cereal, fish and chicken. All in mass quanities. Of course I will eat other things too, but I will eat the above everyday.

I think the weight lifting is going to help a lot. I can already tell that my back and arms are getting bigger. I have also consulted Victor Conte of BALCO and Barry Bonds and they set me up with some flaxseed oil. So I got that working for me.

2 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No worries about being a skinny-minnie. When you come back to the US, you can jump back on the fast track to Type II diabetes with the rest of us.

 
At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Raul found this stuff on the net called WeightGainer 3000 - he said it comes in a dogfood-esque bag. If you want, I could bring some for you in June.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home