Report Cards
It is report card time at school. I've been doing them steadily for the last month. I have officially lost all novelty with my students. I'm not the tall foreigner with the huge nose, I'm the jerk that didn't give them straight A+'s. Down below is a report card. There is a section for comments and I have no idea why. The kids don't know English well enough to read what I write, and I haven't met a parent that can do any better than their child. Nevertheless, I had to write about one hundred comments that will never be read by anyone. I wish I could have them translated because I would like some parents to know how much I enjoy teaching their child. And I want some parent so know that their kid is wasting their money. I think some parents caught on to this just by the poor grades I gave, because I have had about 7 student quit since report cards started coming out. They were terrible students so I danced a little jig with each quitting.
I could write anything I wanted to in the comments box, and one the one below I did. I didn't actually give this one to the student, but I thought about it. It's signed by the President of the United States (he even used the Korean accent to sign this one). Click on the picture to enlarge it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home